User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Force shutdown NOT RESTART topic

[Q] Force shutdown NOT RESTART topic






I just unlocked the bootloader of the x890 using fastboot. I am not sure if I made a mistake since now the Warning Bootloader Unlocked screen is the only powerup option.

It no longer boots into the fastboot menu. I have tried the pwr+vol_down key combo but it just keeps restarting. Windows 7 recognizes the device but is not listed as a fastboot device to interact with.

On my old phone I could pull the battery, short of waiting for the battery to die and hoping it charges again. Is there an option to force the phone to SHUTDOWN? I think there was an issue with the power down, power up normally, restart, etc. that I tried. I don't think I actually hit power off like I was supposed to.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire