User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Fail after root topic

[Q] Fail after root topic






Hi
I try to root my moto g xt1032 but now I have a problem.
I unlock bootloader and I start root my phone. Before root I watched a lot of tutorials about root on yt.
When I finish root i see on phone screen inscription "Finish" or "Success" and after 2sec black screen. I could't do anything. I try press power button but nothing.. After 3hours plug in the charger to moto g and I see empty battery. But the problem is with power button.
Power button is not working.. I don't know maybe somebody know how to fix it. I need your help. thanks






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire