User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] ezpdfreader is taking up 2.66 GB on my internal storage. topic

[Q] ezpdfreader is taking up 2.66 GB on my internal storage. topic






So I was trying to study today and EZPDF reader kept locking up on me. I saw a system notification saying I was running out of storage space so I checked it out and EZPDF reader is eating up 2.66 GB. Does anyone know why?

I have it set so that it's opening from Document Provider so it's reading my PDF's from my SD card and all annotations I make are being saved to that same PDF on the SD. I also tried moving EZPDF reader to my SD card from the Application manager and it's still in my internal storage.

Is there a way that I could get EZPDF to stop showing up on the internal storage as a "MISC File"? Could someone explain what the 2.66 GB of data is?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire