User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Encryption - not being prompted for password at boot topic

[Q] Encryption - not being prompted for password at boot topic






I restart my phone daily, and after powering off, when I start it, I initially get the swirling dots, and then the screen to enter my pin ( white screen - not the lock screen). After I enter the pin, in get swirling dots again, and it then show me my home screen..
That is the normal behavior... Worked fine every day... Till today.

Today, when I powered off, and powered on, I never got the initial screen to enter my pin. After the swirling dots, it took me straight to my lock screen and asked for my pin. No idea what changed. I didn't decrypt my phone. Settings/ security still shows encrypted. I've restated 3 times, no difference. Straight to lock screen. Any ideas as to what has happened?

I'm on stock 5.0.1, rooted with auto root, boot loader unlocked. Nothing else. No change since the day I flashed 5.0.1 images. I did not disable encryption.

Edit: the only thing that comes to mind is that I installed last pass premium, and enabled it in accessibility. I then removed the app ( didn't like it) - not sure if that could have caused this issue?)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire