User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Does App2sd function really work? topic

[Q] Does App2sd function really work? topic






Hi all, I have installed cm12 with App2sd function on my Xperia M (C1905) and although I get a message for successful movement to the ext card, nothing seems to work as my available internal storege still reduces with every install. Also, if I set the external sd card as the default install location, I get the famous "insufficient storage available" when trying to install big apps although I have more than enough free storage. Clean Master also says "Your device storage and internal SD card are the same, so moving is unnecessary" and google camera's option for saving photos to the external card is also dissapeared.
Despite all these, if I remove the sd card while having applications installed in it, the apps cannot open (popup: app not installed). It seems like the apps are indeed installed in the sd card but my phone believes they are in the internal(?)
Is there something I can do about this? I use a 32 gb fat32 sd card, but I have tried ext4 and ntfs too, with no result. I also can't mount a 2nd partition (if any) with Link2sd.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire