User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Considering the ¥/$ exchange rate, should I buy a Z3 in Japan (also saving tax)? topic

[Q] Considering the ¥/$ exchange rate, should I buy a Z3 in Japan (also saving tax)? topic






Is the Z3 (Sony products) cheaper in Japan, like from BIC Camera? I'm going there soon. the exchange rate is favorable to get more Yen for my $ there. Plus, BIC gives 5% discount, and there's no tax if i show my passport.

Would the Z3 there be different? Can I just reset it? I want to use it internationally (japan, usa, philippines).

Which model is the best? The dual-sim model?

Do they even sell unlocked phones at the store there?

Thanks!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire