User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] confused about wifi tethering on newly rooted huawei vitria topic

[Q] confused about wifi tethering on newly rooted huawei vitria topic






Hi everyone I'm new to the rooting world. So here's my issue I used framaroot to root my phone I haven't flashed a new Rom because one don't have a computer and 2 don't know how to. Now I rooted the phone for for deleting the stupid bloatware killing my memory but more so to be able to use the WiFi tethering abilities. So I downloaded that atmysandbox app I found on Google it says it'sworking but it's not metro pcs hotspot feature keeps blocking it how do I bypass it or delete it






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire