User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Can't make phone calls, play music, watch videos, etc on SGH-I337M topic

[Q] Can't make phone calls, play music, watch videos, etc on SGH-I337M topic






I use a Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337M Canadian) and have for about 2 years now. I have rooted and ran custom roms the entire time and ran into little to now problems. I was on Danvdh's GPE Rom when I decided to try to encrypt my phone because of Canada's law where cops are allowed to search your phone if you are pulled over.

I left my phone encrypting for hours and it just got stuck on the boot screen and later messaged me saying encryption failed. I had to wipe my phone back to stock using Odin but when I reinstalled my rom again, my dialer app would become laggy and say I have no service and crash, my music app would crash, my video apps would crash, and on my stock samsung rom I couldn't use wifi. I have no idea on how to fix this and would eally enjoy some help. I tried all I could think of to fix this.

Danvdh GPE 01/01/15 LRX21P
SGH-I337M
NK1

Any idea on how to fix this?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire