User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Problem with sim card after flashing custom rom topic

Problem with sim card after flashing custom rom topic






After rooting my note 4 with cf auto rootroot, I decided to get a stock lollipop room -liquid smooth.
After flashing the rom everything worked fine, but after a couple of minutes I realized the sim card was not being detected. I still got mobile data, and I could connect to the sprint network. But at the lockscreen at the top left it said "no sim inserted- sprint". I can't toggle mobile data on and off, set a data limit, and in the quick pulldown menu when I tap on the nenetwork icon instead of bringing up my data usage in a small window, it simply takes me to the mobile data settings where all I can do is look at how much data each app is using. The same thing happened when I tried flashing unofficial cm 12. When I went back to the stock touchwiz rom, everything worked fine, and my sim was detected. Even when I got a new sim and flashed liquidsmooth the same problem occurred.
Please help.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire