User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Possible fix for fast dormancy issue on GSM? topic

Possible fix for fast dormancy issue on GSM? topic






So I have been experimenting a lot with the fast dormancy reboot issue and have wondered the WHY of certain conditions. From the beginning, I knew that on 2g GSM (edge) there are no reboots. Never questioned, figured it had to do with the way gprs and edge work vs Hspa/hsupa

But.. I also noticed when I am on WI FI at home I never get the reboots either.

On my old Atrix I used to be able to create a hotspot and connect to myself, which fixed some issues for me. This does not work on razr m.

Does an active wifi connection disable fast dormancy? How can we replicate this without root?

The phone is great even stock and BL locked, if some clever mind can figure out fast dormancy toggle without root lots of people would be very grateful






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire