User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: PLZ HELP topic

PLZ HELP topic






Hello every1 been along time since ive been on here n been out of the rooting game for to long now I have a problem im in stocked rooted 4.3 mja and im trying to get back to stock unrooted so I can jump to kitkat 4.4.4 but I main problem is that my charger port is messed up I cant connect to a computer or charge my phone so odin is out of the question to flash the tar file so basic question is is there any other way to get back to stock unrooted without odin or can anyone get the stock recovery in a flashable for me to use to flash the OTA 4.3 mja file if any1 has that can I have a link to it too thanks for anyone thag tries to help me I use to be really good at rooting n building roms im just rusty and dont have all the programs to make zips and decompile and such thanks again to any1 that can help me






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire