User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Phone wont boot topic

Phone wont boot topic






Ok here's what's happening. I was running ViperOne originally w/ TWRP recovery. I wanted to switch to Android Revolution. Did all the normal back up functions then wiped and flashed. After I flashed the phone would try to boot into recovery when ever powered on, but would hang at the "Entering Recovery" screen. I flashed the newest version of TWRP, which got me out of that loop. Now the phone boots straight to fastboot only. I can enter recovery and communicate fine w/ it from my PC. However, nothing I do stops it from booting to fastboot. I've tried installing multiple ROMs and changing recoveries, but the behavior remains the same. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire