User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Not sure about the s-pen topic

Not sure about the s-pen topic






Hi all,
I am really turn between the LG G3 and the NOTE 4
in my country, the price difference is about 250$

my "fear" regarding the NOTE 4 is that i wont really use the S PEN
I feel that its a cool thing to play with for about a week and then forget about it.

i saw lots of reviews and the main thing i saw were:
write phone numbers and name to put as a contact- seems like an action i do once a month. tops
send screen shots- nice but not an everyday task for me.
doodle- not relevant for me
all pen apps are for samsung apps and not for GMAIL and so...??

So.... am i missing something?
if any of you feel like sharing what you really do with the s-pen, especially as a student or at work (engineer) it will be really great.


My phone use profile consists off:
- i rarely use the cell for talking :)
-a lot of browsing- looking up for articles (as a student or at work)
-GMAIL
-WHATSAPP
-games: rarely

THANKS






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire