User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: New Nexus 7 2013 Rooted on 4.3. What ROMs work? topic

New Nexus 7 2013 Rooted on 4.3. What ROMs work? topic






I bought a 32 GB Nexus 7 2013 version today and already rooted it with TowelRoot and installed TWRP 2.8.2.2 via flashify. I have backed up the stock rooted setup.

Android version is still 4.3 with build number listed as JSS15J. I thought of flashing the CleanROM 4.0 released 12/10/14 that is Lollipop based.

Do I do anything else besides flashing the 4.04 flashable bootloader before flashing the ROM clean?

Thanks for the help.
Otherwise, what ROMs will flash on my current setup? Thanks so much.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire