User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Malicious ads topic

Malicious ads topic






One of your ads just redirected me to a site that told me that my Samsung Galaxy tab 3 got infected by a virus!
I didn't even click on it, I think.

The message was in my native language (german)
Pls try to fix this! ;)

Some users could fall victim too such scams.

I guess your possibilities might be limited but maybe you can talk to your ad delivery networks to ban such ads and use better techniques to prevent such ads from appearing on their networks. (other websites have these issues as well)

This definitely wasn't a nice experience.

Sometimes ad blockers have their advantages (blocks viruses/scam/phishing) so if you don't want to loose people and get no money for showing ads you should do something about this ;)

Regards,
Djfe






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire