User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Itian A6 Wireless Charger - Charging time topic

Itian A6 Wireless Charger - Charging time topic






I finally made the change to a QI enabled back cover to get some wireless charging on my LG G3. I bought the Itian A6 on Amazon from the seller Docooler. I like it but I have a huge complaint and I want to know if it is normal. I understood going into it that the charging would be a bit slower but the times I've charged the LG G3 from 5%, it took 4+ hours to charge to 100%. This seems really excessive. Wired charging would usually take me about 2 hours to fully charge from 5%. Do I have a defective charger or is the super long time it takes to charge wireless really how long it's suppose to take? Please give your feedback and opinions, thanks.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire