User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Installing a ROM with Safestrap topic

Installing a ROM with Safestrap topic






I've looked at various forums and threads on using Safestrap, but I absolutely cannot get it to work.

I am running a rooted/busyboxed NK2 FW and I created a ROM Slot in Safestrap, installed CM11 and GApps, it says it was successful. I set ROM Slot 1 as active. When I reboot, all I get is a black screen. When I press the power button, the phone immediately vibrates (short like haptic feedback). It will do this endlessly, with a black screen, and it will not reboot.

I have to pull the battery and go back to the stock rom slot for the phone to boot.

Any ideas where I might be screwing up? What sizes should be used on ROM Slots?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire