User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Gt i9082 stuck in bootloop/cannot boot into stock recovery topic

Gt i9082 stuck in bootloop/cannot boot into stock recovery topic






Guys sorry for posting this here but I'm really desperate and I need your help. I flashed 4.2.2 firmware on GT i9082 and I forgot to check the "F reset " button on Odin.The firmware flashed to completion and I saw the"pass" message. However the phone cannot boot now and the Samsung logo goes on and off when I try to boot the phone. When I boot into download mode it shows something like this "current eMMc version !!!!!!!!" in red color. I tried flashing the same firmware via Odin but it fails and says "no pit partition".The firmware is a single md5.I'm unable to enter into recovery mode either so I cannot perform a hard reset. Is the phone hard bricked? Please help I'm really desperate. Thanks






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire