User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Galaxy S4 SCH-i545 Only Boot Recovery topic

Galaxy S4 SCH-i545 Only Boot Recovery topic






My Verizon GS4 won't boot up unless I hold the VOL- and Home button. This wouldn't be a problem if I could boot into Download mode, however I cant. VOL+ Key doesn't work because I dropped my phone, and it says in small blue letter in top left corner of the screen "Recovery Booting" when I don't hold the VOL- and Home button when booting. Please help I cant root or install custom recovery or rom!! I need to downgrade my current firmware but can't do that without download mode. Thanks for the support! :(






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire