User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Did i brick my device? topic

Did i brick my device? topic






Hello, it's me again.
I had my deviced rooted and had twrp installed on my xoom (4g) device.
I wanted to install CM 11 (4.4.4) on it and i followed the instructions that i could.
It said i needed twrp bigpart edtion. So i found the file that said twrp bigpart edtion and it said to wipe the device before doing and i did. i flashed it. I then rebooted it and i had to go back into the recovery to see if it worked and it did. it then said to flash the cm 11 file. i tried to flash it. it said that my device was not bigpart partitioned but it was....well i thought about giving up for a bit and i tried just getting back into my device to use facebook a bit but my device is stuck at the dual core screen and it wont go past it. i even tried wiping and factory resetting but now it says no os is installed.

so now i know that no os is installed on my device how do i fix my issue? is it bricked? what do i do? all i freaking want is CM 11 on my device. I dont know what to do or where to turn. iv researched so much and i still could not install it correclty. adb and fastbook is on my computer btw. i do not have a sd card reader so putting things on my mico sd card through my computer is a no go. only through usb can i do it. i tried adb sideload and stuff. nope. .......someone just help.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire