User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Chrome and other browsers really slow, but only on WiFi... topic

Chrome and other browsers really slow, but only on WiFi... topic






For several weeks now, I have noticed that Chrome takes 5 - 10 seconds to load almost any webpage, but only if Wifi is on and connected. On LTE, its no more than 2 seconds to load a new (non-cached) page. This includes my home network (50 Mbps, Linksys EA6100 Router), work (Cisco waps, 10Mbps), and a university network (Speedtests show 160Mbps). I was getting this issue on Stock 5.0.1 and I'm still getting it on Cataclysm 5.0.1 (ElementalX Kernel). I also cleared Chrome's cache and it got a little better. Just a little though. I downloaded Firefox and it does pretty much the same thing. I'm at a loss.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire