User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Any XT1095 Pure Edition owners here? topic

Any XT1095 Pure Edition owners here? topic






I am in need of assistance to prove that I have a defective Moto X (XT1095) Pure Edition.

My last thread has gone unanswered... probably for good reason.... probably of bad luck.

But I think from my extensive testing, I have stumbled upon an issue with my specific phone that could be a defect and not just a software (or OS, or kernel) issue.

What I am asking XT1095 owners to do:
- tell me your Android ROM version (stock, stock-rooted, Liquid, etc...) and version number
- go to Play Store and install the free app called "CatLog" (used read logcat... logs of whats going on in the phone)
- and post a snap shot or the log itself in this thread

From my tests with several ROMs, GAPPS, recoveries, boot images, radios, and all the other possible IMGs out there, I come to the same errors shown in the logcat's:
- many many errors that say: WifiMachineState
- its showing up on the log every couple of secs (regardless of ROM or settings)
- like in this image (from stock 5.0) captured with CatLog:
Attachment 3115786
look at the red E for errors

I would like to see if its just on my Moto X.... am I just unlucky to get a defective one.
... or does everyone else have the same errors.

Thanks for your efforts.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	catlog.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	208.1 KB<br/>ID:	3115786
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire