User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: ZTE Source "Encryption Unsuccessful" topic

ZTE Source "Encryption Unsuccessful" topic






I have had this phone (ZTE Source n9511) for quite some time, and it's been stuck in this "Encryption Unsuccessful" mode for a couple months. I rooted it, and got a few apps, but long story short, I didn't know what I was doing and messed up my phone. Now, whenever I turn it on, it does the standard "Encryption Unsuccessful" talk and gives me the option to reset my phone (which I've done numerous times). Once I do this, it bring me to Android Recovery Mode <3e>. This gives me a couple of options. I've tried factory resetting my phone a couple times, and I've tried flashing ROMS. (Again, I'm very much a n00b when it comes to Android) None of this has worked so far, and I think it's about time I leave it to the professionals, rather than trying to diagnose my own phone with my limited knowledge. A bit more background knowledge, I don't have Cyanogen or Clockwork or really anything on there. And I can't access my phone really at all besides ARM <3e>.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire