User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Xperia Z3 screen flickering, help topic

Xperia Z3 screen flickering, help topic






I gave my Z3 a little bath in tap water in the sink. It was not submerged so this is more like a shower. I double checked and secure the ports. I don't even use the ports anyway because I have magnetic charging. I dried it and started using it. It was all fine until 5 mins later it just randomly turned off. Battery was good, tried using the power button and it wouldn't work. So I did the power button and volume + method and it fixed it. But the touch screen didn't work sometimes (randomly), there was a blinking red light before I booted it on, and there is rattling near the camera area when i shake it. I ran diagnostics and noticed that my screen was also flickering. Some of the tests used vibration as feedback and this made the flickering worse. Now the screen is struggling to stay lit. It turns on for 3 seconds and then it dies. You can only see parts of it too. I need help. This phone is unusable. I bought this phone (Sony Xperia Z3 D6603 black) from Worldwide Distributors on Amazon.com 3 months ago. I only took it into the water a few times. I don't think its water damage because I had the flaps secured unless Sony gave me a defective phone. I paid 0 for this and I'm not rich either. I was saving up. The phone has the standard 2 year warranty. Somebody please help. what should I do? Will Sony fix it or give me a new one?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire