User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Supcase unicorn beetle topic

Supcase unicorn beetle topic






Hi Guys,

Just want to post a review regarding a Full Protective Casing for our beloved Note 4. I got this casing through some seller. Not phone shops. Since I'm from Singapore, these kind of rugged and full protective cases are not available unless by ordering them through official website or Amazon.

Was surprised that there was a seller who's selling this here. Since it's a case that I've been aiming for, I decided to grab it rightaway.

The case itself is divided into 2 parts. The rubber and the hard plastic holding the screen protector. Putting it all together was quite snappy. I can say it's not too bulky or too small. Just nice.

Opening it up, it's nicely pack into a compact box. Also there'a a plastic covering the front and inside of the screen protector. No defects. I don't use the holster since it will be troublesome for me. Moving on.

Here is the link to the official site:
http://www.supcase.com/samsung-galax...tive-case.html

Here comes the review!!

The Pro's:
All ports covered. Including the S-Pen.
Only protector for screen. None on LED, Sensor, Front Speaker, Front Camera and Back Camera.
It's quite light if without holster.
Smooth and easy if kept in pocket. Not gonna be stuck like some cases if u try to keep and remove in n out from your pocket.
Volume, Power Button casing design is align well.

The Con's:
Fingerprint Scanning will be abit difficult as the case actually interfere with the button.
The port covers will be out of shape if continuously opened up.
Due to the smoothness of the case, it might just slip from your hands.

That are the ones that I noticed for now.

I attached 2 pics, front and back. Sorry for the lack of details and pics as I'm currently at work. LOL! Hope my review help for those who are looking to buy this case.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire