User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Stuck in CWM, no SD/ Rom files need help topic

Stuck in CWM, no SD/ Rom files need help topic






Hello,

I went to flash a new ROM today and it didn't go well. Coming from Cloudy G3.

Running CWM v6.04.4

Downloaded Resurrection Remix and GApps. Wiped then flashed ROM then GApps. Went to restart got a prompt about fixing root, accepted. Not sure if that was my problem.

Upon attempting to boot for the first time it just kept looping to the LG start screen after 20 seconds or so.

Used the hard keys to try and get back to recovery, instead of recovery I got a Factory Hard Reset screen and it noted Rooted in the upper corner. Not having any other options I proceeded with Factory reset. It then drops me back into CWM.

Went to reinstall the ROM and my SD card is Empty/Blank.

Not sure where to go from here.
Thanks






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire