User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Slimport_wake_lock -- Battrey running out topic

Slimport_wake_lock -- Battrey running out topic






Friends need some help here.
I have been hit by some serious battery issues from a week or so. I tried to sort out the problem by installing various Roms including stock lollipop 5, 5.0.1 and 5.0.2. Tried various kernels but with no success. so i decided to share it here on XDA so that some experts can help me out.
I installed better battery stats and found that the culprit is under Kernel Wakelocks->Slimport_wake_lock.
It takes 80 % of the battery. My Nexus 4 does not go in Deep Sleep at all.
Better battery stats shows CPU states 384mhz 80% and deep sleep 14%
Any HELP or work around is very much appreciated.
Regards.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire