User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Wake issue during phone calls topic

[Q] Wake issue during phone calls topic






I am unable to wake the phone during a call. As soon as I answer a call, or press the call button my screen turns off. I can not wake it with proximity sensor, double tap or power button. There is literally no way to turn on the screen once a call has started. It was random when it started. I had been using Vanir for a while and then one day it started on my phone, and never left. I have even flashed my OG nandroid stock and the issue was present there after flashing to that.

I have swapped ROMs, AOSP x4, BarRin, Stock, you name it, but to no avail. I have cleared everything off my internal, wiped the internal memory, sideloaded a ROM back from scratch and booted up plain jane... same issue.

I am attaching a link to a logcat incase anybody has any ideas. I'm simply lost with this, and it is a major issue considering every time I make a call I have to be ready to take the case off so that I have faster access to pop the back off and battery pull. This is not a way to live.

PLEASE if someone has any ideas on how/where to go about fixing this, I will be grateful.














Attached Files








File Type: txt device_info.txt -
[Click for QR Code]
(715 Bytes)
File Type: txt logcat.txt -
[Click for QR Code]
(232.0 KB)










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire