User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] USB OTG not recognized topic

[Q] USB OTG not recognized topic






Hi

I have a problem with my new S5.
For my S3 i created a USB OTG+Charge cable. For this cable type a 68k resistor is soldered between the sense and GND pins of the USB port.
this cable is not recognized by the S5. When I keep the resistor open the charger is recognized.
When I short the resistor the USB harddisk is recognized.
I tried a resistor E6 decade to test variuos values. When I use 100k the cable is recognized as "power sharing cable".

Is anybody here using a USB OTG + Charge cable?
Where is the cable detection definied? Can I change it?

Best regards,






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire