User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Urgent help required regarding HTC One microphone topic

[Q] Urgent help required regarding HTC One microphone topic






Ok so the reason this is urgent is because i purchased a 2nd hand HTC One off of Amazon and i seem to be having issues with it's mic during calls, if the issue can not be fixed by myself then i need to ask the seller for a refund ASAP.

Today i tried calling someone only for them to tell me they can not hear me during the call, i switched to speaker mode and everything was fine.

I assumed the bottom mic was faulty so i tried recording my voice with easy voice recorder and covered the top mic on the back, i was surprised to find that the bottom mic recorded my voice with no issues and it was ust as loud as my moto g which has zero problems with calls (the htc one was clearer).

I have done a search and it seems quite a few people have this issue but it's usually a busted mic, surely that can't be the case with mine or could it? I have tried cleaning it out with a toothbrush bristle.

It's fully stock unrooted and on android 4.4.3, i have done a factory reset 3 times already






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire