User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] The "Linker" topic

[Q] The "Linker" topic






Hello, I am DRS, and wanted to expose an idea that I've been maturing.
First say that my knowledge of android are very basic and that is just an idea, not whether it will be possible to make it happen, so I ask helps if you have advanced knowledge of android, I start to explain the idea:

It has occurred to me that maybe the rom change process can be simplified by a .... I'll call "linker", we split:

1. Always start from the device has the original rom the manufacturer.
The user chooses the "linker", which is actually an application on your android.

2. This "linker" collects and stores the user's selection may be the kitkat, jb, gb .... depending cooked roms have the sd card.

3. The "linker" will catch rom Gapps original comparing it with the new cooked and "keep" new Gapps launcher and cooked rom New rom.

4. To finish, if not enough with the android package installer to make this kind of "upgrade rom" or would do lack a proper "installer" (This I leave to the experts) ....

5. I guess that would make you need to restart the device or not, I do not know.

I think creating this "Linker", changing rom could be almost instantaneous and besides, I think both manufacturers and developers could be satisfied as to further develop roms without...............
Thank you very much and I await your expert opinion ... greetings !! :D






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire