User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] SS Accident - Recover from format??? topic

[Q] SS Accident - Recover from format??? topic






Hello all, first post in the forums for an S4 but I am at a loss (literally as well). I have an S4 - i545 from Verizon and have been running custom roms and the like for some time now however, using safestrap, I *BELIEVE* I used the format rather wipe trying to factory reset. Here is what I have / can do now:

+ I can enter safestrap although nothing seems to want to mount
+ I can enter download mode (see below for limitations)
+ I can enter stock recovery

what I cannot do:

- only find blank directories using SS (safestrap) file explorer (in advanced menu)
- cannot get any computer to recognize the device (trying to odin using download mode)
- cannot get past the bootscreen (Verizon red)
- find empty directories upon searching for stock recovery files to flash
- cannot mount external SD - I even bought a new extSD/sim card reader
- cannot mount as external drive through SS mount menu
- cannot load external USB (OTG) drive to flash files from in SS (not sure if this would work anyway to be honest)

thoughts:
? firmware not there, although the fact that the file system directory stayed is odd to me (being amateur at best)

I dont know what to do next without Odin... PLEASE HELP! :(

Sincerely,
1Soul






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire