User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Specifics on how to switch from Dynamic Kat 6.1 rom? topic

[Q] Specifics on how to switch from Dynamic Kat 6.1 rom? topic






I've read through several forums, done google searches, and as far as I can tell, need to run Odin to restore to a stock rom before I switch to something like Alliance or Firekat.

I have two problems/questions:

1) Will having safestrap installed complicate things? After reading, I'm still a bit confused as to how DynamicKat uses the bootloader I have installed to run. I don't want Odin to fail and brick my Note 3.

2) I don't want to lose root by using the wrong rom. I don't have a backup of my original rom, unfortunately, and I need to know which files I need to use with Odin to be able to flash over my current install so I can then try out one of the other roms.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Other info:
Running on Dynamic Kat 6.1
At&t Note 3 32gb
The last time I upgraded safestrap was when I first installed Dynamic Kat (5.0)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire