User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Shield controller does not work any more? topic

[Q] Shield controller does not work any more? topic






Hello all,

My shield controller worked great when using KitKat.

I had no need for it for a while - but wanted to use it today. Since I used it last time, I have updated my wifi Shield Tablet to 5.0.1 (rooted). Th Lolipop update included a factory reset - so my original controller pairing was lost.

So I tried to pair it again - but the pairing did not work (the unit and the controller both just blink - but they do not connect). The I tried to select "forget all controllers" in the controller setup - when I click "yes" at the prompt, the controller app seems to be crashing, as I get a message saying that Shield Controller Stopped Working...

I tried everything (factory reset the controller, multiple restarts) but no luck.

The controller does not connect. The fact that the app crashes when I want to forget paired controllers suggests that this is a software issue. But what is the issue? And how do I fix it?

Any ideas would be very welcome...

Thank you all






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire