User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Pull down menu notification options? topic

[Q] Pull down menu notification options? topic






I'm unable to post this question in the ViperOne thread as I don't have enough posts (I mostly read/lurk and have mostly been able search for answers successfully when I have questions). However, I haven't so far found anything regarding this question I have (maybe an answer doesn't exist). Anyhow, I was wondering when you pull down your menu to look at notifications (emails and texts for example), is there a way to change what quick options you have for emails. Mine shows "Reply" or "Forward" but I am wondering if those can be changed to what you want. For me, I'd prefer to have "Reply" or "Delete." Two years ago when I had a rooted Galaxy S3 with CM (different phone, I know), I remember having the "Delete" option. I have a rooted, s-off HTC One M7 running the latest Viper ROM. Thanks! Attached is a pic of what I mean.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-09-15-17-16.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	102.3 KB<br/>ID:	3107109
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire