User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] problem in mtk droid tools topic

[Q] problem in mtk droid tools topic






earlier I had jb 4.2.2 on which mtk worked
great. recently I updated to kk 4.4.2 on
mt6572 device.
I took backup of stock ROM with spft and
processed ROM with mtk DT and it states an
error in boot image the error is below
kernel 3470360
rootfs 833961
error :no find kernelGZ
error :no split boot image
task is complete
why this error is there even I had stock
boot.IMG?
kernel version is 3.4.67 fuchangle
I tried my old jb patched boot.IMG by mtk
it doesn't boot on kk 4.4.2 pls help
I can share my boot.img if you wish
pls reply as soon as possible
thanks in advance






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire