User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Preserve my recovery while flashing ROM zip topic

[Q] Preserve my recovery while flashing ROM zip topic






Hello all,
as long as I would like to test new CM12 official nightlies as they become available for my Xperia T, I'd also like to have a fast and easy way to revert back to my previous ROM.
This would be easily done with the backup and restore function of any CWM based recovery, but every time I flash a nightly I get my recovery replaced by Cyanogen's one, that (AFAIK) lacks this useful feature.

Is there any way to prevent my current recovery from being replaced every time I flash a nightly, or a simple way to put it back?

I tried hard not to, but today I ended up restoring bootloader lock, stock firmware and all, then repeating all the steps to install a custom recovery.

Please, tell me there's another way 'round it. :D






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire