User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Note 4 DE Updating question topic

[Q] Note 4 DE Updating question topic






I have researched and looked but can't seem to find a definitive answer. How does the Note 4 DE get updated to the next version of Android? For example, I order the Note 4 DE today with 4.4.4. What happens when 5.x.x comes out. How does that phone get the update. I have been told by Samsung that the wireless carrier is going to put out the update; however I know better than that as the boot loader will get locked. I have read were Samsung Kies is used to update also. I have read (on xda) that Samsung has and probably will never send out an update for a DE device. I am looking to keep the UDP with Verizon so I have to pay full price when getting a DE device or retail. Thanks.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire