User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Need help on making a google cardboard headset!!!! topic

[Q] Need help on making a google cardboard headset!!!! topic






Hi all, this is my first post on here, though I have been on these forums for quite a while.
Anyway, I am doing this 'project', aka, the google cardboard VR display using a mobile phone. My idea WAS to get my crappy Alcatel One touch Fierce to work with the google cardboard case. It did and it did not at the same time.
What happened was that I changed my Density setting in build.prop and got my phone bicked, there is no way to get the phone to work again, trust me i tried, after messing up, I cant stop thinking about finishing the project.
My idea as of now is, to buy myself a phone with an HD resolution, well, i think that is what google cardboard need, an hd resoultion.
My budget is 0-170ish, cant go above that.
Any recomendations on what phone i should buy?
Sorry for my English, not my primary language. :o






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire