User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Memory card getting formatted or corrupted every week topic

[Q] Memory card getting formatted or corrupted every week topic






Hi guys,
I have been using almost all custom roms for redmi 1s. It's quite frustrating that for every week the memory card is getting corrupted or formatted and I see a message that "memory card is not inserted". I try to remove the battery and remove SD card and put it back then the memory shows it's empty. Even it happens for internal storage when I connect to my windows PC. It happened thrice. Soon after I stopped connecting to PC. Please help me in fixing this issue.

Thanks in advance.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire