User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] LTE on Sprint One M8 in Europe? topic

[Q] LTE on Sprint One M8 in Europe? topic






Hi,

I have a question regarding my Sprint HTC One M8. I unlocked it to use in Germany using the procedure on XDA, GSM and 3G work fine. I was using a o2.de network before and just moved to a Telekom (T-mobile) network. The new SIM is LTE enabled but when I put it inside my Sprint HTC One, it only shows 3G/H data connections no 4G, but when I insert the SIM inside a european HTC One m8 of my friend it instantly gets connected to 4G.

Does the unlocked Sprint HTC One m8 support LTE connections from international carriers? If not by default, is there a procedure to unlock international LTE bands?

Im using ViperOneM8 2.5.0 ROM , phone is S-OFFed and unlocked.

Kindly Help.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire