User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Looking for a custom ROM for Tab Pro 8.4 topic

[Q] Looking for a custom ROM for Tab Pro 8.4 topic






Can anyone suggest a custom ROM fro the "8.4" that's got the ability to use NTFS drives and has FUSE support?
I'd like to use the app "Cryptonite" to be able to mount EncFS files/volumes.
(Ideally, I'd like to use something that's TrueCrypt compatible, but can't find anything that works i.e. Eds, Luks).

I'm currently using CM 11.0 for the 8.4, but I'm unable to "mount" in the Cryptonite app.
I'm not sure if that's a "feature" of the ROM, Android 4.4.4. or the tablet.


Thanks for any help.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire