User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Help with Seriously Bricked Moto DEFY, PLEASE READ! topic

[Q] Help with Seriously Bricked Moto DEFY, PLEASE READ! topic






Hello,

i know there has been a lot of Bricked Defy posts and i've read them all. I think my Defy is really Dead.
I had my stock Defy and wanted to instal Kit Kat on it. So i followed some you tube instructions and made it work., the only problem is that i did not have Data working any more, i could make calls but no Data., So, i decided to restore my previously created nanobackup (is that how it's called) anyway, it failed, gave me some errors and my phone was then stuck on the M screen.
As i previously made it work, i grabbed the SBF i had and flashed it using RSDLite and now my phone is dead :crying:
I first thought that my battery was dead, but i have performed the MacGiver method and i can see the phone on RSDlite and i can re-flash it, but nothing happens, when the flash finishes, it reports "PASSED" and the phone remains dead.
as i read in other posts the phone is not booting because my SBF is older or something, but i cannot find any newer SBF, i have the following:
JRDNEM_U3_3.4.3-33-INESE_SIGN_SIGNED_UCAJRDNEMARAB1B50AA03A.0R_PDS03C _USAJRDNFRYORTINT15_P001_A013_HWp3_Service1FF.sbf. gz
JRDNEM_U3_3.4.2_145-012_BLUR_SIGN_SIGNED_USAJRDNEMARAB1B5TEL03B.0R_PDS 03C_USAJRDNFRYOTELSTRA_P013_A007_M003_HWp3_Service 1FF
and
DEFYPLUS_U3_4.5.1-134_DFP-137_ND_SIGN_SIGNED_UCADEFYEMARAB1B80AA004.0R_PDS03 C_USAJRDNGIBRRTNORD_P009_A011_HWp3_Service1FF

Since had kitkat working for a while, do i have to find a much newer SBF, some newer than Kitkat or what should i do.

Any help would be greatly appretiate it.

thank you






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire