User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Got a Verizon Note 3 as a gift, and want to switch it to AT&T - Help? topic

[Q] Got a Verizon Note 3 as a gift, and want to switch it to AT&T - Help? topic






Hello all,

So I got a Note 3 as a gift - only issue is I'm on ATT and its a VZ phone. I am somewhat familiar with flashing phones (running an S3 with JB on it atm) but I couldn't make sense of how to turn a Verizon Note 3 into an AT&T Note 3 even after digging through these forums.

I popped in my ATT sim and did a factory reset and I could call / text people just fine, but I want all the Verizon stuff gone. No splash screen on start or anything.... and preferably a custom rom. How can I do this?

I installed towelroot, and superuser access - I tried installing safestrap but when I hit "reboot recovery" it doesn't reboot into it, it just goes black (have to pull the battery and reboot it). When I boot into recovery it still boots my stock recovery. Can I just hit "apply update" in my stock recovery and install an ATT rom? Are there "neutral" (I heard them called international) roms?

Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks! :)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire