User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Galaxy Note 3 Battery Level Doesn't Change topic

[Q] Galaxy Note 3 Battery Level Doesn't Change topic






Okay so I have a Verizon Galaxy Note 3 and the battery is not showing and changes in life, even though I have been doing some light browsing on it. I popped in a fresh battery about 4 hours ago and over the past two hours the battery has been stuck at 83%. I know this can be possible because I have been doing some emailing and browsing during that time over a 4G connection.

I have attached here a screenshot of the battery chart from when I put in the fresh battery. Is there any explanation to this. This isn't the first time I've had this happen to my phone too.

Thanks guys!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire