User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Facebook Notifications not receiving them? topic

[Q] Facebook Notifications not receiving them? topic






I've read all the threads regarding this topic and I couldn't get an answer so I'll ask :D

Facebook for Android has been skipping n a lot of my notifications. All I get notifications for are comments, nothing else.

I know it's not the phone, this has been happening over every Android I have had, also friends can log-in and get their notifs.

But I also don't think it's the account because I made a fake account to test is and I didn't get notifications either.

I tried all the connected app clearing, didn't work.

Any Other Ideas? :laugh:

Thanks in Advance :D






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire