User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Downgrading via JTAG topic

[Q] Downgrading via JTAG topic






Are there any guides/posts on how to downgrade a phone's bootloader over JTAG? I have a Verizon S3 that was bought already updated to 4.4.2 (which has locked the bootloader down like Fort Knox).

I can't find instructions anywhere for this, only for soft-unbricking. However, I see there are services for hire that do this, so it seems it's possible.

I know this would demand decent technical/soldering knowhow + tools -- which I'm confident I have both (Weller station + few JTAG tools), and have worked with devices over JTAG before -- I just lack the EE knowhow on where to start.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire