User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Doesn't Power On at All. What is the Likely Problem? topic

[Q] Doesn't Power On at All. What is the Likely Problem? topic






My SGS2-Skyrocket SHG-I727 will not power on at all.

The situation is that it was just sitting around on the charger and has been my backup phone for a while. (Been using S4 as primary phone for about a year and am not as pleased with it as the S2-Skyrocket due to the bootloader lock.)

Anyhow - I was wondering if this is likely to be a power button issue or not. All the other posts I have read seem to suggest that the power button issue results in a boot loop. But this unit just died totally. Doesn't seem to be charging anymore either. Wondering if I fried the main board and the power or what?

Any comments from those with experience with the unit completely dying and not powering on all of a sudden would be considered helpful.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire