User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Changing SM-T325 Stock ROM Regions: Gotchas? topic

[Q] Changing SM-T325 Stock ROM Regions: Gotchas? topic






I've asked portions of this before in this forum, but am asking again in more detail to make sure I comprehend what I'm contemplating...

1) I understand that I can REPLACE a stock ROM from one region (BRI) with a stock ROM from a DIFFERENT region (BTU) as long as the replacement (BTU) is at dated at least as recently as the one being replaced (BRI). And doing so via ODIN won't trip KNOX.

2) Is it necessarily the case that such a replacement will wipe all of my current settings?

3) Will a manual (non-OTA) update of the existing ROM w/o changing regions ALSO wipe my current settings? (I've used TR so can't use the OTA option anymore)

Reading in this forum seems to indicate "YES" to both 2 & 3, but I seem to have run across different thoughts elsewhere. I know when I've done OTA updates, there's usually a warning that I will or might lose all my settings, though that's never happened to me.

Thanks for the patience.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire