User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] BBC iPlayer on FireTV Stick in the US topic

[Q] BBC iPlayer on FireTV Stick in the US topic






Hello,

Has anybody been able to get the BBC iPlayer to work with FireTV stick in the US? I am using unlocator DNS service, and the DNS addresses are set in the stick's network configuration. The iPlayer works without problems as a plugin on XBMC/Kodi installed on my FireTV stick, but so far I have no luck with the FireTV version of the regular BBC iPlayer that I sideloaded from an APK. It starts just fine and shows the available content, but then fails to play it with the "Something went wrong playing this programme. 02100" error.

The iPlayer is working on my iOS and Windows devices just fine. Any ideas? I would much prefer to use the iPlayer interface instead of the Kodi plugin. I do not have any pointing devices connected to my FireTV, so sideloading a regular Android version is not really an option.

Also, amazon.co.uk lets me download the FireTV iPlayer (I have a UK-based account), but then claims that it is not compatible with the device. Is the hardware sold in the US different from the hardware sold in the UK? It was not the case with the FireTV box... Or is the iPlayer not yet supported on FireTV sticks sold in the UK too?

Thank you,
maxbos






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire